Home Page Store Engine Packages Photo Albums

Thread: Center console

Default Center console

I have a CTS coupe not the V version. Do you know if you can buy just the radio bezel like the V models have. Cadillac told me no. I love the car but don't like the silver metal part, I like the black. Its the same color that the Vettes had in the 05-07. I changed it to the 08 carbon fiber and it looks much better.

Thanks
    LPE 417 GT9 cam, ECS 2200 kit, AR headers, dual meth kit, 10.2 CR, ECS stage 1 fuel system modified by HPS with Z06 exhaust. Mild to wild switch, 3:15 gears HRE 18's 547 all around, Yank 2800 stall 771/745 to the wheels.

07 vert A6

I would check over at http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/forum.php and see if they could give you any help :)

Thanks Brent, just joined that forum. Should get some answers. I can't be the only one that doesn't like that silver bezel.
    LPE 417 GT9 cam, ECS 2200 kit, AR headers, dual meth kit, 10.2 CR, ECS stage 1 fuel system modified by HPS with Z06 exhaust. Mild to wild switch, 3:15 gears HRE 18's 547 all around, Yank 2800 stall 771/745 to the wheels.

07 vert A6

The Piano Black finish is super delicate. It scratches so easily. GM even includes a microfiber cloth the clean it, because anything else scratches it. I wish I didn't have it. A better bet would be to paint what you have.