Home Page Store Engine Packages Photo Albums

Thread: Lingenfelter C6 Z06 package results: 601 RWHP!

1. Default Lingenfelter C6 Z06 package results: 601 RWHP!

I've been at LPE for the last week while they finished up their 660 package on my car. What an amazing shop! First class engineering & Development!!!! They are very serious about being the best in the business and they showed me some cutting edge development in the works. Just really impressive on all aspects of development and execution. Very talented group of people indeed, and they treat you like family.

People are so hard working and dedicated at LPE. They have multiple engine dynos and some pretty sophisticated machining equipment to build top quality parts for their kits. After seeing what these guys are about, I will NEVER EVER take my car to another shop. There is no BS at LPE, just great results.

Here are some dyno charts after LPE tuning and then adding the Fast Intake Manifold. I bet you can image how pleased I am with these results!!!

Last edited by Tim@Lingenfelter; 08-10-2009 at 10:44 AM.

2. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponsGradeTorque View Post
    I've been at LPE for the last week while they finished up their 660 package on my car. What an amazing shop! First class engineering & Development!!!! They are very serious about being the best in the business and they showed me some cutting edge development in the works. Just really impressive on all aspects of development and execution. Very talented group of people indeed, and they treat you like family.

People are so hard working and dedicated at LPE. They have multiple engine dynos and some pretty sophisticated machining equipment to build top quality parts for their kits. After seeing what these guys are about, I will NEVER EVER take my car to another shop. There is no BS at LPE, just great results.

Here are some dyno charts after LPE tuning and then adding the Fast Intake Manifold. I bet you can image how pleased I am with these results!!!

I had a great time with you this week Weapons! I totaly agree with you, very well said! These guys are the best in the business. I love their can do attitude! I would like to thank everyone @ LPE for their time and professionalism. My car and the whole LPE experience is truly a dream come true! I am already planning my next bunch of mods! See you all soon...

Flag

What is different in This package vs. The regular 660?

I Thought the Regular 660 made 560-570rwhp? 614 IS AWESOME!!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by M275 View Post
    What is different in This package vs. The regular 660?

I Thought the Regular 660 made 560-570rwhp? 614 IS AWESOME!!

This is the 660 package with the FAST intake and some other small goodies. It's my daily driver too. I would highly encourage any C6 Z06 owners to ship their car to Lingenfelter to have on of their kits put on. You won't be sorry!