Home Page Store Engine Packages Photo Albums

Thread: Ls2 tvs2300?

Default Ls2 tvs2300?

Anyone with a TVS2300 on an LS2 care to comment? I pulled the trigger for an install next month.
    Larry

2. Default

Let us know the numbers.... before and after... and the most accurate of all measuring devices... SOTP (seat of the pants).

Congratulations... I've never known anyone that pulled the trigger that wanted to reload... unless it was to cure the horsepower addiction... there's never enough.

I guess owners on this forum are too busy driving their Vettes....not a lot of forum traffic. Well my auto is at LPE now
    Larry

Born in Indiana but military retired in North Carlina

Default Tvs 2300

Quote Originally Posted by lsbrodsky View Post
    Anyone with a TVS2300 on an LS2 care to comment? I pulled the trigger for an install next month.
    Larry
    Larry, who's installing your system?

Tee

LPE is, but I do not know who is doing it at their shop.

Larry

Default supercharged LS2

Got my Dyno #s last week , hoping to get my car this week. 532.68HP at rear wheel, 481.07 torque at rear wheels are the #s. making 450 at 2500 RPM. should be fun. Been waiting since 9/16 though.....

You got about 5 more than I did. Great! It is worth the wait.
    Larry

Default C6 Corvette Package Completion

I checked on your car and its set up to be checked out tomorrow & then it will go out to get the 4 wheel alignment in the afternoon. Kevin will be back in the office tomorrow and I will have him set up shipping back to you. Thank you and enjoy.

Default seat of pants

Awesome car. runs liuke a rocket ship when down on it and as calm as stock when tooling around town.

I'm putting KONI FSD's on next week to get ready for a driving school. Yes, it is fun
    Larry