The Lingenfelter 2009 ZR1 Corvette just made its first 9 second run today with the Lingenfelter LS9 supercharger upgrades.
This Lingenfelter ZR1 has the latest version of our supercharger upgrades including our pulley upgrade, overdrive balancer, air intake modifications, intercooler improvements and tuning. This was run with stock exhaust manifolds and factory cat back exhaust with Mild to Wild Switch.
- LPE 8.5” diameter harmonic balancer – 11 rib
- LPE 2.60” diameter supercharger pulley – 11 rib
- Lingenfelter S&B air filter
- 4” diameter air intake tube with mass air sensor
- Ported stock throttle body
- Intercooler supercharger inlet modifications
- Double capacity intercooler heat exchanger
- Larger capacity intercooler reservoir system
- Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials P345/35R18 rear
- M&H Racemaster P185/50R18 front
- CCW Aluminum wheels