Home Page Store Engine Packages Photo Albums

Thread: Comfort with LPE

Default Comfort with LPE

After the most recent revelation in the Corvette Forum about a well-known performance shop down South, it gives me even more comfort that I had my work done at Lingenfelter! Worth every penny!
    Larry

2. Default

You can't beat Lingenfelter for first class work and integrity. They are one of the top tuners in the country for a reason, and those of us who get work done by them reap the benefits of their over 30 years of experience & excellent reputation founded on a straight forward decent midwestern value system.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lsbrodsky View Post
    After the most recent revelation in the Corvette Forum about a well-known performance shop down South
    Wow, thats a hard pill to swallow!

I tottaly with Larry and musclecar. They may cost a bit more but you get what you pay for. I just sent my 05 vette to them about three weeks ago to get the sc package along with a few other things. I have yet to see one of the cars in person but I have seen meny pics of installs inculding yours Larry very nice by the way and have talked to meny people who have had work done through them and have heard nothing but great things. I have to say so far I have been treated great. Ryan has been awsome and I haven't even got my car back. All I can say is I think lingenfelter is the best in the land and they will always have my business and I will earge everyone I know to take ther car to them. Thanks to Ryan and everyone at LPE can't wait to see the car
    Billy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cyala8tr View Post
    I tottaly with Larry and musclecar. They may cost a bit more but you get what you pay for. I just sent my 05 vette to them about three weeks ago to get the sc package along with a few other things. I have yet to see one of the cars in person but I have seen meny pics of installs inculding yours Larry very nice by the way and have talked to meny people who have had work done through them and have heard nothing but great things. I have to say so far I have been treated great. Ryan has been awsome and I haven't even got my car back. All I can say is I think lingenfelter is the best in the land and they will always have my business and I will earge everyone I know to take ther car to them. Thanks to Ryan and everyone at LPE can't wait to see the car
    Billy
    Our cars are garage mates. I have 2 daily drivers, an 06 C6/A6/F55 with an LPE Maggie 112 supercharger that I've driven for almost 4 years/ 25,000 miles since a flawless LPE install & it has run perfectly. My other daily driver is a Grand Sport 6 spd manual coupe that I delivered to Lingenfelter about 3 weeks ago for a TVS2300 install with some extra goodies too. My brother got his 07 C6 convertible back about 2 months ago from LPE with a TVS2300 install & he is having a ball with it. I know you're going to love the whole process & have an excellent ride to enjoy for years to come.

Right on!! Those sound like some bad a** rides. I went for the tvs2300 package, short block rebuild, port and polish heads, LS9 cam, HD tranny rebuild( I have an automatic) and a six point roll cage. I can't wait to get it back. It should run pretty good. How do you like your automatic with the sc package? Nobody can really tell me what to expect

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cyala8tr View Post
    Right on!! Those sound like some bad a** rides. I went for the tvs2300 package, short block rebuild, port and polish heads, LS9 cam, HD tranny rebuild( I have an automatic) and a six point roll cage. I can't wait to get it back. It should run pretty good. How do you like your automatic with the sc package? Nobody can really tell me what to expect
    I like it with the automatic although most of the time I tend to drive it like a caddyj just cruising. When I want to play, it comes instantly alive with right now full torque in a very seamless manner. Mine's an 06, so it has the 6 spd auto with the paddle shifters, & yours likely has the 4 spd auto which came stock in that year. With that heavy duty rebuild of the tranny, that package you are putting together should be a house a fire. Way cool.

Quote Originally Posted by lsbrodsky View Post
    After the most recent revelation in the Corvette Forum about a well-known performance shop down South, it gives me even more comfort that I had my work done at Lingenfelter! Worth every penny!
    Larry
    Lingenfelter Quality - Second To None, Feared By The Competition!
    CorvetteDon