Home Page Store Engine Packages Photo Albums

Thread: LPE Experience

1. Flag LPE Experience

I just dropped off my 2010 Camaro to have the 570 HP package and a few other goodies installed. Since contacting LPE I've been dealing with Jeff Myers, who I finally met on Tuesday 04/27. Jeff and all the other people I met while I was there at LPE are some of the nicest and classiest people I"ve ever met. I am a retired NYPD Detective, so I'm pretty good and reading people. After my time there on Tuesday, it was a no brainer, this company is awesome. I'm so glad that I decided to go with LPE. I'm sure my relationship with LPE will be a long one. Thanks Jeff for the great day. You are truely a GREAT asset to Lingenfelter.

Thanks
    Mike Elliott

Quote Originally Posted by jumbomike55 View Post
    I just dropped off my 2010 Camaro to have the 570 HP package and a few other goodies installed. Since contacting LPE I've been dealing with Jeff Myers, who I finally met on Tuesday 04/27. Jeff and all the other people I met while I was there at LPE are some of the nicest and classiest people I"ve ever met. I am a retired NYPD Detective, so I'm pretty good and reading people. After my time there on Tuesday, it was a no brainer, this company is awesome. I'm so glad that I decided to go with LPE. I'm sure my relationship with LPE will be a long one. Thanks Jeff for the great day. You are truely a GREAT asset to Lingenfelter.

Thanks
    Mike Elliott
    Thanks Mike!