Home Page Store Engine Packages Photo Albums

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lingenfelter ls2

Default Lingenfelter ls2

I am in the process of purchasing a used Lingenfelter long block w/ a Kenne Bell 2.8l SC. The covers were removed when the SC was installed ,so I don't see any name on the block. Is there another way to tell if is a Lingenfelter. This is going in my 65 Nova. Thanks

Just finished cleaning up the block I found LPE-9524 do these numbers mean it is a Lingenfelter engine?

Quote Originally Posted by Grnova View Post
    Just finished cleaning up the block I found LPE-9524 do these numbers mean it is a Lingenfelter engine?
    Hey your Chevy II looks real nice! We stamp those numbers on the heads and block whenever we do anything to an engine. From our records all the machine work was done at LPE with mainly customer supplied parts. We did however furnish the rods and a few of the parts from what I can gather. I think we may have assembled the heads, but I beleive the customer did the rest of the assembly himself. Lets see some more pics of that Chevy II!

Here is a pic of the LS2 being fitted.

5. Default

Very clean looking! Nice work

So far I will be picking up the S/C from the powder coater tomorrow.

Last edited by Grnova; 03-26-2011 at 01:48 PM.

Lookin good!

Little more progress just powder coated!
    No to rebuild supercharger.

Default DSE clip

Well it has been awhile I saved a few pennys and bought a DSE Nova clip.

Well with the new kit I ran into problems with my accessors working (That is what you get when you want to run bigger meats up front, smaller engine compartment.)

I cannot cut and reshape the wheel wells because right behind it is the down bars.

I need someone to help my with my accessories. Does anyone make a accessory kit for my LSx Kenne Bell 2.8H with A/C and power steering to fit in this small area?

Last edited by Grnova; 03-26-2011 at 01:50 PM.

10. Default

Front clip looks great! As far as the accessory drive, what did you currently use? What kit is the Kenne Bell for? (Corvette?) can Kenne Bell help?