Lingenfelter Performance Engineering will have two vehicles on display at the Chicago Auto Show February 11th – 20th
Retro 1969 Styled 2010 Camaro body by Innovation Retro Kits
Lingenfelter 555 HP 6.2 L LS3 Chevrolet engine
555 Horsepower / 500 ft/lbs of torque
• Lingenfelter development cam
• Lingenfelter CNC Ported and Polished LS3 Cylinder Heads
• Roto-Fab Air Intake
• Stock LS3 Exhaust Manifolds & Cats
• Corsa Custom Cat-Back Exhaust
Lingenfelter 710 HP 2009 C6 ZR1 Corvette
710 Horsepower - 185.9 MPH-2010 October Texas Mile Event
LPE gray 710 HP C6 ZR1 modifications included:
• Lingenfelter cast aluminum supercharger front cover assembly
• 2.60 inch diameter steel supercharger 10 bolt drive pulley - 11 rib
• 100 mm aluminum double bearing idler assembly
• Lingenfelter LS9 solid supercharger isolator coupling
• Lingenfelter ZR1 air intake system
• Lingenfelter 160 degree thermostat
• Increased boost level to 12 - 13 psi
• Lingenfelter PCM tuning
• Standing mile runs were on stock wheels and tires.
The Vehicles will be located in McCormick South Hall in the Chevy Dealer Chicago Black Hawks Family Fun Zone which features 14 cars, including a Camaro trimmed up with Black Hawks insignia for give-away. Display space number SH15.
First staged in 1901, the Chicago Auto Show is the largest auto show in North America and has been held more times than any other auto exposition on the continent. This year marks the 103rd edition of the Chicago Auto Show.
McCormick Place, 2301 South Martin Luther King Drive, Chicago, Illinois, 60616.