Home Page Store Engine Packages Photo Albums

Thread: Mahle Pistons Forged Aluminum

1. Question Mahle Pistons Forged Aluminum

Dear Linginfilter

i just damged my motor just blow up my motor and i need a rebuild for the motor i have 64cc heads and i am looking for an 9.2 compression

http://www.lingenfelter.com/mm5/merc...Category_Code=

will these pistons work for my target ? and do thye come with rings and pins ?
    and how soon can you have them ready

Quote Originally Posted by sultan-LPE-TT View Post
    Dear Linginfilter

i just damged my motor just blow up my motor and i need a rebuild for the motor i have 64cc heads and i am looking for an 9.2 compression

http://www.lingenfelter.com/mm5/merc...Category_Code=

will these pistons work for my target ? and do thye come with rings and pins ?
    and how soon can you have them ready
    Hello,

Please give us a call so we can learn a bit more about your combination before making a recommendation. Or if this is exactly what you know you need, yes they come with pins and rings.

Just let us know and we would be glad to help!

thank you

Jeff

3. Default

My car is a 2002 z06 the motor is an LS1/6 with patriot stage 3 heads 64cc combustion chamber i am running GT3076 turbos with a custom cam that Tim recomended for me ,

4. Default

or youild you recomend JE pistons , i am planning to crack the 900WHP on race gass with my 347ci , thanks

I would recommend a nice JE custom piston and total seal ring combination for what your goals are.

Jeff

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff@Lingenfelter View Post
    I would recommend a nice JE custom piston and total seal ring combination for what your goals are.

Jeff

thanks jeff for your answer

please can you send me a coutation on the same Bore: 3.905 size including rings and how soon can you have them ready to ship to sult_ksa@yahoo.com

7. Default

Dear Jeff , thanks for the E-mail

i would like to ask about the JE pistons versus the Mahle pistons that would justify the huge price difference other than the being custom made , what other benefits so i can make my decision and my order

thank you

Primarily, they are custom made and also made of 2618 alloy. The Mahle Power Pack pistons you have looked at are made of 4032 aluminum alloy. I can also get Manley in a 2618. The 2618 is a stronger alloy and can take more abuse.