Question about supercharger kits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about supercharger kits

My dad recently bought a 2010 Grand Sport w/LS3 and auto transmission. He was toying with the idea of getting a supercharger from you because of your awesome reputation and performance levels. The supercharger he was thinking about is the Magnuson MP2300. I didn't see anything in the description about having to go to lower compression pistons.....with this kit are any internal changes such as this required or is it a completely bolt on set up? Another thing is installation....I saw that you have a licensed dealer near us over in LA, would the warranty cover the SC if they did the install or does the car have to actually come to Lingenfelter for install? How does it fit under the stock hood? Thanks in advance for your time and help.

wow....no ideas or answers.....hmmm, ok

Comment

The stock compression ratio is fine with the boost levels we normally run and no internal modifications are required. The Magnuson supercharger has a 3/36 warranty so you would get that with the installation from the dealer in CA. When we install the supercharger at LPE you get a 3/36 warranty on the engine as well. The new Heartbeat series TVS2300 superchargers fit under the stock C6 hood.

Comment

Wow that's good to know, and I certainly do appreciate the info and help. With all the money pops has been spending on the car, I've gotta buckle down and finish talking him into getting that supercharger before we go to Carlisle in August. lol

Comment

Working...
        X