Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Inquiry to staffs] asking about 2.55" Upper Pulley

Hey guys,
    I have few questions before ordering the 2.55 10 Bolt Pulley Kit(L250466509)

1. Do i need to machine the snout even for the 2.55 10 bolt Pully?
    2. What about the 2.55" one piece press on LSA supercharger pulley you used to sell?(L220030709)
    Are these free of machinig?
    3. It seems like you still include the 2.55" one piece press on Pulley(L220030709) in some package kits
    but cant find any sold seperate. Is there a way I can buy them seperately?
    - I'm trying to avoid machining process.

Thanks guys for your promt reply in advance!

were you able to get answers to your questions?

If not, I will follow up and get you an answer Monday.

Comment

The 2.55 pulley will fit without machining. We do suggest machining the snout during the installation of the hub so in the future if you go to the smaller pulley then you don't have to remove the pressed on hub.
      We do sell a one piece pulleys for $149.95 and we have them in stock. L220030709 http://goo.gl/t9gKj8

Comment

Originally posted by Tim@Lingenfelter View Post
        The 2.55 pulley will fit without machining. We do suggest machining the snout during the installation of the hub so in the future if you go to the smaller pulley then you don't have to remove the pressed on hub.
        We do sell a one piece pulleys for $149.95 and we have them in stock. L220030709 http://goo.gl/t9gKj8
        Thanx TIM.
        Three weeks ago I already placed an order on your puuley set and varimax pump upgrade set, and yet I have received the status of my order.
        I'm only going to stay here at the delivery site untill next thursday and urgent to check whats going on.

Tried emailing several times and posting a thread on this forum but still no replies.

What's happening there in LPE?

Can you please help me with checking my order status?

Order # : 81649

Comment

Email Sent :)

Comment

Working...
          X