Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• installers in Southern California for 630hp kit on CTS-V Wagon

Hi:
    Can anybody recommend shops in the Southern California area that have experience installing the 630hp kit?

thank you
    Roy

Lingenfelter Dealer Locator

I would suggest checking our dealers list on the store tool bar or by following this link.

Comment

Originally posted by luvchampagne View Post
      Hi:
      Can anybody recommend shops in the Southern California area that have experience installing the 630hp kit?

thank you
      Roy
      You may want to look into Supercharger Connection in Chatsworth, CA.

Thank you,
      Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan@Lingenfelter View Post
        You may want to look into Supercharger Connection in Chatsworth, CA.

Thank you,
        Ryan
        sorry to bring back a old thread but I been searching for installers in Nor Cal. you have none on list has that changed?

Comment

Unfortunately we do not have any dealers in the Northern California area that I could suggest.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim@Lingenfelter View Post
            Unfortunately we do not have any dealers in the Northern California area that I could suggest.
            Damn I want your product and I want it installed correct,lol
            thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              Damn I want your product and I want it installed correct,lol
              thanks
              IMO, the best installer for their products is their own facility. Load the car into an enclosed carrier service (there are a number of reputable carriers (I prefer InterCity)) and send it off. I did and am 1000% satisfied with the results. 630 kit installed, tuned, tested, dyno time and test drive and returned just as it left. Have no regrets. The car runs perfect. You can send off your ECM and have a generic tune but my theory is that since this is a Cadillac, I wanted it to behave exactly as it did on day 1 and that is what I have (until you mash the go pedal). No quirky starts, no hesitation in the engine or trans. A tune specific for MY car. Idle is perfect, shifting is spot on and the HP is more than what I was expecting (by the seat of pants feel). I have a dyno sheet, a video on a flash drive and before and after printouts. Not a scratch on the car when it was there and came back just as clean as when it left. I received updates through out and all of my questions were answered timely and professionally.

I have spoken with a number of people who have mods to duplicate the 630 kit, the 630 kit itself and others that do more and their dyno results are disappointing. I see some of the numbers posted on this site and have yet to see anyone post better numbers than what LPE obtained when comparing apples to apples and sometimes when comparing to oranges. Not going to name names but... Afterall, who did the research and development on the kit! IMO, no one knows more about LPE products than LPE themselves. Buying the car is $60K++. What's a few more for transportation.

Comment

Working...
              X