Lingenfelter LS9 LSA 63 lb Fuel Injectors
Part Number: L730100309
Quantity in stock: 33
Estimated shipping date: Today
Free Shipping: W/$250.00+ Order
Shipping Weight: 1.00 pounds
These LS9 injectors flow 63 lbs per hour @ 43 PSI. In addition, these injectors are high-impedance. Despite the high flow rate, they are linear and controllable at low pulse widths and have been used in ULEV applications! This allows you to use a larger injector than normally possible without hurting idle and low speed drivability. Adding to the flexibility of application, these units are high-impedance; making them compatible with most ECUs, while delivering the most flow available in a High-Impedance injector. These injectors represent the most current engineering and are used on many high power turbo and supercharged oem applications including the GM LS9 engine.
These injectors are able to function at high fuel pressures and don’t exhibit the high fuel pressure handling problems found with many other high flow high-impedance injectors. This makes these injectors very well suited to turbocharged and supercharged applications that see high fuel system pressures and in fact, that is exactly what they were designed for!
Engine performance and running quality are enhanced through the optimized spray pattern. Unlike competitors “pencil stream” high flow injectors; these High Flow injectors utilize a multi-orifice tip for improved mixture preparation and atomization. This results in lower BSFC and better idle quality than many injectors with less flow.
- Made for high pressure turbo & supercharged applications
- EV6 / USCAR Connector - OEM LS9, LS2, LSA
- Excellent response characteristics
- Low Impedance performance characteristics with High Impedance Compatibility 12 Ohms
- Spray Pattern: Aligned bent cone, (6 orifice)
- Viton upper and 15mm lower o-rings
- Overall Length: 50.3mm
- Dimensions: 33.5mm o-ring seat to seat, 37.5mm o-ring centerline to centerline
- Flow rating 63 LBS per hour at 43 PSI