The VariMax Pulse width modulation or PWM controlled brushless pump for cooling usage features a motor with a 3 phase inner roter design that protects itself against over and under voltage, over temperature and over current conditions.
The VariMax weighs less than 570 grams and features software that provides pump speed and warning or fault codes.
The VariMax pump flowed the same as the stock ZL1 pump when tested in the stock ZL1 intercooler and intercooler radiator circuit. The Varimax pump is the pump that is in our CTSV pump upgrade kit (part # L330030709) that brings the CTSV up to the same pump flow specification as the ZL1.
- Target flow rate 720 LPH @ 70 kPa
- Inlet / Outlet connection: 19 MM Barb
- Motor syle: Brushless
- Operating voltage: 8-16 VDC
- Maximum amp draw: 7.3 Amp with RSDS Software
- Intelligent electronics and software
- Variable flow
- High temperature protection
- Impeller un blocking
- Current limiting
- Short circuit protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Fault code communication
- Maximum coolant temp 120 degrees Celsius
Metal mounting bracket with rubber isolated pump mount
Connector kit that allows you to remove the connector from your existing intercooler pump harness & install the new connector.
Click here for flow testing details and comparisons to other pumps
Manufacturers number: TAFX410110
View Product Instructions