The LPE C5 & C6 Adjustable Clutch Pedal Stop is designed to attach to the stock clutch pedal and provide an adjustable stop to reduce the maximum clutch pedal travel. This is often required to prevent over-travel of the system when installing an aftermarket clutch or switching to a different master cylinder and/or slave cylinder.
Mounts directly to the clutch pedal on 2008-2013 C6 Corvettes (all models) with no other vehicle modifications required. 2008-2013 vehicles are equipped with a clutch pedal position sensor and require a clutch pedal travel learn procedure be performed on the vehicle after installing the clutch pedal stop.
NOTE - On 1997-2007 Corvettes with the OEM firewall mounted clutch pedal position switch modification or relocation of the clutch pedal switch may be required.
- 1997-2004 C5 Corvette
- 2005-2013 C6 Corvette
- Black hard coat anodized aluminum body
- Multiple length stainless stop screws provided for a wide range of pedal travel limits
- Includes stainless mounting hardware
- Mounts directly to the stock pedal assembly
- Easy to follow installation instructions provided
- Eliminates over-travel of the mechanical clutch and/or hydraulic system
- Can improve shift times and consistency by reducing un-needed clutch travel
View Product Instructions