These Genuine Bosch injectors at 43.5 psi (3 BAR) flow 48.9 lbs/hr or at 58 psi (4 BAR) they flow 56.4 lbs/hr. In addition, these units are high-impedance. Despite the high flow rate, they are linear and controllable at low pulse widths and have been used in ULEV applications! This allows you to use a larger injector than normally possible without hurting idle and low speed driveability. Adding to the flexibility of application, these units are high-impedance; making them compatible with most ECUs, while delivering the most flow available in a High-Impedance injector. These injectors represent the most current Bosch engineering and are used on many high power turbo and supercharged oem applications including the GM LS9 engine.
These injectors are able to function at high fuel pressures and don’t exhibit the high fuel pressure handling problems found with many other high flow high-impedance injectors. This makes these injectors very well suited to turbocharged and supercharged applications that see high fuel system pressures and in fact, that is exactly what they were designed for!
Engine performance and running quality are enhanced through the optimized spray pattern. Unlike competitors “pencil stream” high flow injectors; these High Flow injectors utilize a multi-orifice tip for improved mixture preparation and atomization. This results in lower BSFC and better idle quality than many injectors with less flow.
- Made for high pressure turbo & supercharged applications
- Genuine, reliable Bosch Injectors
- EV6 / USCAR Connector - OEM LS9, LS2
- Excellent response characteristics
- Low Impedance performance characteristics with High Impedance Compatibility 12 Ohms
- Spray Pattern: Aligned bent cone, (6 orifice)
- Viton upper and 15mm lower o-rings
- Static Flow Rate @ 58.0PSI (400kPa): 56.4 lb/hr = 7.11g/s
- Overall Length: 50.3mm
- Dimensions: 33.5mm o-ring seat to seat, 37.5mm o-ring centerline to centerline
Bosch 0 280 158 187 (0280158187)
AC Delco 217-3350
Click on image for stock GM ZR1 & CTS-V LSA injector size calibration table