- 2020-2021 Chevrolet Corvette C8 6.2L V8
- *Deletes stock AFM Valve. Actuator integration prevents CEL. To retain AFM use Part # 21100
- **Integrates directly to Stock NPP Valve Actuator.
V8 Sound Controlled.
- 3.0" AFM Cat-Back Active Valve (NPP) with Quad 4.5" Polished Pro-Series Tips
- Xtreme Sound Level (9dB louder & 1dB quieter than Stock)
- *Deletes stock AFM Valve. Actuator integration prevents CEL. To retain AFM use Part # 21100 **CORSA NPP valve assembly bolts directly to stock actuator motors and is intended for use on vettes with NPP from factory.
The CORSA Performance C8 NPP Only exhaust puts control at the driver’s finger tips. The NPP Only C8 exhaust allows the driver to maintain full control of the C8 Corvette sound profile with fully functional CORSA Cast NPP valves that integrate seamlessly to the stock C8 actuators. Each NPP system is both Louder (+9 decibels) and quieter (-1 decibel) than that stock system and incorporates CORSA’s proprietary RSC® Technology providing a drone free driving experience while still allow the 6.2L LT2 engine to release aggressive exhaust notes under heavy acceleration. This system replaces the AFM valve with a machined simulator bracket engineered specifically to prevent an AFM Check Engine Light. Perfect for aggressive drivers who plan on driving primarily in “Track” Mode.
- 2 Valve System (NPP Only)
- AFM Machined Valve Simulator Bracket
- Maintains all Sound Modes
- 18 horsepower, 16 torque
- +9 decibels Louder / -1 decibel quieter
- 16 lbs lighter than stock
- 3.0” 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Twin 4.5” Pro Series Tips
- Lifetime Warranty / 5 Years Valves
- *4 Cylinder Mode may exhibit light resonant frequencies
- Straight-through Design
- Mandrel Bent
- All Hardware and Detailed Instructions Included
- Proudly Manufactured in Berea, Ohio