Camaro SS Ring & Pinion Gear Set 3.70 Ratio 2010-2013
Part Number: L380011410
Quantity in stock: 0
Estimated shipping date: 3-4 Days
Free Shipping: No
Shipping Weight: 17.00 pounds
Lingenfelter offers a premium ring & pinion gear set for the 2010-2013 Camaro SS that are designed and manufactured to meet OE specifications to ensure long life and quiet operation. This manufacturing process combined with a professional installation will insure quiet factory like operation of your differential unlike less expensive gears sets that often can cause gear whine even if they are installed correctly.
LPE Ring & Pinion Specifications:
- Designed to meet original equipment specifications
- Manufactured by American Axle the original equipment gear supplier for Camaro SS
- Gear material is a modified SAE 4320 steel alloy
- 10 tooth pinion gear, 37 tooth ring gear design
- Gear sets fit both manual and automatic transmission Camaro SS differentials
- Gears sets are 100% single flank rolled to assure acceptable NVH characteristics
LPE Ring & Pinion Details:
The 3.70 ratio ring and pinion provides a 7% increase in effective rear wheel torque multiplication compared to the factory 3.45 ring & pinion (MT) and a 13% increase in effective rear wheel torque multiplication compared to the factory 3.27 ring & pinion that is found on the AT equipped Camaro SS.
When cruising at 60 mph in 6th gear, a manual transmission vehicle will see an approximate increase in engine speed of 100 rpm while automatic transmission vehicles will see an approximate increase of 220 rpm
Manual transmission vehicles do not require ECM calibration changes to correct the speedometer. Automatic vehicles will require ECM calibration changes to correct the speedometer.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!