Tube Color: Black
Tube Material: Plastic
Filter Color: Red
Filter End Cap Finish: Black
Filter style: Oiled
- For Vehicles with electric fan
- Cadillac Escalade 2009-2012 V8 6.0L, V8 6.2L
- Chevrolet Avalanche 2009-2012 V8 5.3L, V8 6.0L
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2009-2012 V8 4.8L, V8 5.3L, V8 6.0L, V8 6.2L, V6 4.3L
- Chevrolet Suburban 1500 2009-2012 V8 5.3L, V8 6.0L
- Chevrolet Tahoe 2009-2012 V8 4.8L, V8 5.3L, V8 6.0L, V8 6.2L
- GMC Sierra 1500 2009-2012 V8 4.8L, V8 5.3L, V8 6.0L, V8 6.2L, V6 4.3L
- GMC Sierra 2500 HD 2010-2010 V8 6.0L
- GMC Sierra 3500 2010-2010 V8 6.0L
- GMC Denali 2009-2011 V8 6.2L
- GMC Yukon 2009-2012 V8 4.8L, V8 5.3L, V8 6.0L, V8 6.2L
- GMC Yukon XL 1500 2009-2012 V8 5.3L, V8 6.0L, V8 6.2L
- Does not fit the 2011-2012 6.0L
Airaid intake systems are specifically designed to take full advantage of today's vehicle technology, thereby increasing engine efficiency and horsepower output. Their unique inlet and track filter combination is substantially less restrictive when compared to OEM-type airboxes, improving airflow by up to 20 percent and power by as much as 18 hp. Specially designed splash shields protect the filter from engine heat and inclement weather (tube-type and splash shields depend upon the application). The filters are washable, reusable, and will last for the life of the vehicle. Lastly, Airaid intake systems are easy to install with basic hand tools in as little as 30 minutes, and no fabrication is required.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
Join the Lingenfelter Newsletter
Stay up to date on all the hottest new performance products, engine builds, Team Lingenfelter racing stats & events!