MAGNUSON Heartbeat TVS2300 Chevrolet Z06 Corvette LS7 Supercharger - 2006-2013
Part Number: MAG-01-23-62-283-BL
$8,895.00Product availability: Email Sales@Lingenfelter.com for MORE Information!
Free Shipping: No
Shipping Weight: 85.00 pounds
The Magnuson Heartbeat TVS2300 Z06 LS7 Corvette Supercharger is most powerful underhood Corvette Supercharger on the market!
Magnuson is proud to announce our under the hood HeartBeat supercharger system is now available for the 2006 - 2013 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 7.0L. At just 5 psi, the Heartbeat adds over 100hp to the wheels, to give you over 675 hp at the crank.
Tested by two of the most respected engine builders in the industry, Lingenfelter Performance Engineering and Duttweiler Performance, Heartbeat made over 900 HP at a mere 10-11 psi, a credit to it's unsurpassed airflow and inlet design.
Run cooler with the most advanced intercooler system available
Heat soak can be a problem in underhood supercharger systems, robbing more than half the power gain in the summer heat or after a few dragstrip runs. Heartbeat features integrated intercoolers derived from the same technology used in Formula 1 and NASCAR heat exchangers. Unlike other underhood supercharger systems, customers report low IATs and consistent performance all day long.
Magnuson Products supercharger kits are complete with all the components necessary for installation, and Heartbeat fits under the factory hood. Included in the kit is our brand new HeartBeat cast aluminum intake manifold, factory push-lock connectors are utilized in the fuel system for installation ease, Twin dual-pass charge-air-coolers use Formula-1 racing thermal-control technology, coolant circulation pump, heat exchanger and all necessary hardware to make a complete installation package.
2006-2013 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 7.0L LS7
- TVS2300 Heartbeat Hybrid-roots supercharger
- Clears the factory Corvette hood and requires no body modifications
- Requires removal of the hood liner, or to maintain the factory hood liner use 0.25" subframe spacers from Lingenfelter
- Weighs 17 pounds less than the earlier TVS 2300
- TVS2300 Front-Inlet Front-Drive rotors, utilizes the same Eaton technology as the Corvette ZR1 LS9
- Provides cooler discharge temperatures than comparable twin-screw systems
- Advanced high-flow inlet forward design
- Includes Twin dual-pass charge-air-coolers
- Acoustically designed to minimize noise, vibration, and harshness
- Better air-handling characteristics than comparable superchargers
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160 degrees of twist
- Utilizes all factory "push-lock" connectors
- Displacement on demand hardware retained for improved fuel economy
- Components have been independently tested to GMs specification
- Intercooler System
- Included Components
- 6th Generation MP2300 TVS Heartbeat Supercharger with integral bypass valve
- Patented cast-aluminum high-velocity-port intake manifold
- 8 high-flow fuel injectors
- GM LS9 fuel rail system
- Padded Box and UPS 2-Day shipping label for computer return
- Large front-mounted heat exchanger
- All necessary fittings, lines, belts, and hardware required
- Standard 3-year/36,000 mile Warranty on the supercharger hardware
- Emissions Status
- CARB certified, 50 State legal ARB EO# D-488-21
Magnuson Heartbeat TVS2300 Z06 LS7 Corvette Supercharger Part Number: 01-23-62-283-BL