The MAGNUSON Heartbeat TVS2300 Chevy Camaro LS3 & L99 6.2L V8 Supercharger adds over 125hp to the wheels! On the completely stock 2014 Camaro SS 1LE LS3 Magnuson test car, bolting on the Heartbeat supercharger added 140hp to the wheels for a total of 530 rwhp or roughly 625 hp at the crank on a Mustang dyno.
Tested by two of the most respected engine builders in the industry, Lingenfelter Performance Engineering and Duttweiler Performance, Heartbeat made over 900 HP at a mere 10-11 psi, a credit to it's unsurpassed airflow and inlet design. In a recent test, Lingenfelter delcared it was the most power they have ever made from a TVS 2300.
Heat soak can be a problem in underhood supercharger systems, robbing more than half the power gain in the summer heat or after a few dragstrip runs. Heartbeat features integrated intercoolers derived from the same technology used in Formula 1 and NASCAR heat exchangers. Unlike other underhood supercharger systems, customers report low IATs and consistent performance all day long.
Magnuson Products supercharger kits are complete with all the components necessary for installation, and Heartbeat fits under the factory hood. Included in the kit is our brand new HeartBeat cast aluminum intake manifold, factory ‘push-lock’ connectors are utilized in the fuel system for installation ease, Twin dual-pass charge-air-coolers use Formula-1 racing thermal-control technology, coolant circulation pump, heat exchanger and all necessary hardware to make a complete installation package.
- TVS2300 Heartbeat Hybrid-Roots Supercharger
- Clears the Factory Strut Bar And 2014+ SS Hood Insert
- Weighs 17 Pounds Less Than the Standard TVS2300
- Runs Cooler with the Most Advanced Intercooler System Available
- TVS2300 Front-Inlet Front-Drive Rotors Utilize the Same Eaton Technology as the Corvette ZR1 LS9
- Provides Cooler Discharge Temperatures than Comparable Twin-Screw Systems
- Advanced High-Flow Inlet Forward Design
- Includes Twin Dual-Pass Charge-Air-Coolers Utilize Formula-1 Racing Thermal-Control Technology
- Acoustically Designed to Minimize Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH)
- Better Air-Handling Characteristics than Comparable Superchargers
- 100% Complete Bolt-On System Which Can be Installed in One Day
- More Power in A Smaller Package
- Internal Bypass Valve Virtually Eliminates Parasitic Loss (Uses Less than 1/3 Of A Horsepower At 60 Mph)
- Delivers a Proven Increase in Real-World "Under the Curve" Power
- High Thermal Efficiency
- 2.4 Pressure Ratio Capability
- High Helix Four-Lobe Rotors With 160 Degrees of Twist
- Redesigned Inlet and Outlet Ports
- Utilizes All Factory "Push-Lock" Connectors
- Displacement On Demand Hardware Retained for Improved Fuel Economy
- Components Have Been Independently Tested to GM’s Specification
FITMENT | 2013 - 2015 Chevrolet Camaro LS3 & L99 6.2L V8
Magnuson Part Number |