Lingenfelter MCC-001 Nitrous Micro Control Center
- Integrated RPM Window Switch & Transbrake
- Throttle Position Sensor Accepts Rising & Falling Signals
- Independent Nitrous & Fuel Solenoid Outputs with Programmable Ramps
- 32-Bit Microprocessor Encased in Billet Aluminum
- Compact Direct Sunlight & Low Light Readable LCD Display
is a single-stage nitrous controller that utilizes the advanced technology from the very successful Lingenfelter NCC-002 Nitrous Control Center in a more convenient compact design. It has a simple menu-driven interface that delivers quick setup as well as easy adjustments, and the LCD display has a white LED background, so it is readable in direct sunlight as well as low light conditions.
Performance driven engineering incorporates an integrated RPM window switch and transbrake input as well as a throttle position sensor input that accepts rising and falling signals. It also features separate nitrous and fuel solenoid outputs with independent programmable ramps. The single-stage timing retard is activated by a 12-volt output.
To withstand the rigorous racing environment, the 32-bit microprocessor is encased in a billet aluminum enclosure filled with epoxy for durability.