- Inlet Size (in.): 2.5
- Outlet Size (in.): 2.5
- Exit Position: Dual Split Rear
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Style: Straight
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tip Size: 4.25 in.
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Tip Included: Yes
- Exit Quantity: Two
- Muffler Included: Yes
- System Style: Cat Back
- Inlet Quantity: Two
- Intermediate Pipe Diameter: (in.)2.5
- Muffler Configuration: Single inlet/Single outlet
- Muffler Finish: Natural
- Muffler Material: Stainless steel
- Muffler Quantity: Two
- Muffler Style: Turbo
- Quantity: Sold as a kit
- System Finish: Natural
- System Material: Stainless steel
- Tailpipe Diameter (in.): 2
- Tip Cut: Slant
- Tip Edge Style: Rolled edge
- Tip Material: Stainless steel
- Tip Outlet Size (in.): 4.250 x 3.500
- Tip Quantity: Dual
- Tip Shape: Oval
- Exit Location: Rear center
Millions of exhaust systems are replaced every year due to corrosion and poor performance. Exhaust gases attack the system from the inside out while vibration, chemicals, road salt and other harsh conditions attack from the outside. When you consider the stress your exhaust system goes through, it's easy to see why you need a Borla stainless steel system.
Built To Last...
Borla builds their cat-back exhaust systems from 100% T-304 aircraft quality stainless steel, not mild steel, not aluminum, not coated aluminum. While coating substandard materials like mild steel may prolong life, these coatings suffer and typically fail at the weld points. Stainless steel maintains true to form and function at all points for superior corrosion protection. As the guys at Borla say, ''When you compare coated materials to 100% T-304 stainless steel, it's like comparing gold-plated metal to solid gold!''
Worth Its Weight In Gold...
Borla's world-class build quality and performance gains are considered by many to be an outstanding investment. And Borla's One Million Mile Warranty is proof that they take their products very seriously.
Available in Axle-Back and Cat-Back Kits...
Axle-Back Exhaust System Kit:
Comes with mufflers, exhaust tips and necessary mounting hardware.
Cat-Back Exhaust System Kit:
Comes with the necessary muffler inlet pipes, mufflers, tail pipes and exhaust tips.
- Acoustically Tuned Applied Kinetics, deliver the highest, super aggressive, available dB (decibel) levels in the BORLA street exhaust lineup.
- Straight Through Power, delivers the intoxicating, aggressive, Borla's “Sound of Power”.
- High Performance Without The Roar, delivers a sound that is deep and throaty, but just slightly louder than stock at open throttle