- 1997-2004 Chevrolet Corvette C5 5.7L V8
- 1997-2004 Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06 5.7L V8
- 2.5" Cat-Back + X-Pipe, Dual Rear Exit with Twin 3.5" Polished Pro-Series Tips
- Axle-Back Part #: 14132 + X-Pipe Part #: 14131
XTREME Sound Level
Most Aggressive Sound Level.
Deep Growl at Idle.
Bold During Acceleration
Screams at High RPMs.
NO DRONE DURING CRUISE.
- 1990-1995 Chevy Corvette C4 ZR1 5.7L
- Sport Sound Level
- Dual Rear Exit
- 2.500 in. Exhaust Tubing
- Twin 3.500 in. Pro Series Polished Tip
*Not recommended for highly modified vehicles
Horsepower = +12
Torque = +14
Flow Increase = +85%
Weight Reduction = -5lbs
*Actual performance results are not guaranteed and may vary.
All CORSA exhaust systems are constructed from premium stainless steel to deliver lasting performance, sound and appearance. Easy bolt-on installation. No welding needed. All hardware and detailed instructions are included in each kit. Proudly Designed, Engineered & Manufactured in Berea, OH
CORSA branded exhaust systems are backed by a Limited LIFETIME warranty for as long as you own your vehicle with proof of purchase.
NOTE: Every CORSA exhaust system is engineered and designed to match the unique properties of the vehicle it is designed for to deliver perfect fitment and performance. CORSA does not recommend or recognize purchases and installation on unspecified vehicles.
- CORSA's Patented RSC Technology is designed for an AGGRESSIVE SOUND under acceleration and DRONE-FREE EXPERIENCE during cruise. Every system is engineered specifically to each vehicle without drone while cruising.