- 2011-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon 6.2L V8
- 2.5" Axle-Back, Dual Rear Exit with Single 3.5" Polished Pro-Series Tips
SPORT Sound Level
- Sport Axle-Back Exhaust System
- 2011-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon 6.2L
- Sport Sound Level
- Dual Rear Exit
- 2.500 in. Exhaust Tubing
- 3.500 in. Pro-Series Black Tips
Horsepower = +16
- High Performance Sound.
- Distinct Rumble at Idle.
- Aggressive Sound Through The Gears.
- NO DRONE DURING CRUISE.
*Most Popular Sound Level.
Torque = +22
Weight Reduction = -16lbs
All CORSA exhaust systems are constructed from premium stainless steel to deliver lasting performance, sound and appearance. Easy bolt-on installation. No welding needed. All hardware and detailed instructions are included in each kit. Proudly Designed, Engineered & Manufactured in Berea, OH
CORSA branded exhaust systems are backed by a Limited LIFETIME warranty for as long as you own your vehicle with proof of purchase.
NOTE: Every CORSA exhaust system is engineered and designed to match the unique properties of the vehicle it is designed for to deliver perfect fitment and performance. CORSA does not recommend or recognize purchases and installation on unspecified vehicles.
- CORSA's Patented RSC Technology is designed for an AGGRESSIVE SOUND under acceleration and DRONE-FREE EXPERIENCE during cruise. Every system is engineered specifically to each vehicle without drone while cruising.