660 BHP / 585 lbs ft of torque
- Engine removal & removal of intake manifold, cylinder heads, camshaft
- Lingenfelter CNC porting & polishing of cylinder heads for optimal flow
- Lingenfelter multi-angle valve job & surfacing for 11.5:1 compression
- Lingenfelter high performance dual valve springs, titanium retainers & valve locks
- Lingenfelter ZO6 GT21 camshaft by Competition Cams
- Lingenfelter High Flow C6 ZO6 Air Induction & 4" diameter Lingenfelter Mass Air Sensor
- Port Matched LS7 intake manifold
- Ported and polished LS7 throttle body
- FIC 660cc 72 lbs hour fuel injectors
- Lingenfelter 160 degree thermostat
- GM Head gaskets & head bolts
- American Racing Long Tube Headers & high flow catalysts
- Lingenfelter Logo Koolsox spark plug wire thermal heat protectors
- Professional engine assembly and degreeing of camshaft
- Professional engine installation, testing & tuning
- Chassis dyno report before & after installation
- Lingenfelter 3 year/ 36,000 mile warranty
- Lingenfelter certificate of authenticity
This package has a more aggressive idle and the everyday driveablilty is reduced from the 630 HP package.
Read the Automobile Magazine 2007 Review of the Lingenfelter 630 HP ZO6 engine package.
Normal installation time required: 3 - 4 weeks with prior notice. Installation time may change based on current production levels. Package inclusions subject to change without notice.
Items on this page are not legal for sale or use on California pollution controlled motor vehicles.