The Lingenfelter CTS-V, Camaro ZL1 harmonic balancer upgrade kit is designed to enhance the 2009-2014 LSA supercharged engine. The LPE harmonic balancer kit produces excellent horsepower and torque improvements over the factory 556 horsepower and 551 lbs ft of torque while maintaining a safe level of boost and supercharger RPM.
This harmonic balancer kit will increase boost by raising the RPM of your supercharger by overdriving it from the harmonic balancer. This kit does not replace the driven supercharger pulley on the supercharger snout.
The Lingenfelter CTS-V, Camaro ZL1 harmonic balancer hub should be used with our 5%,10%, 18% or 22.5% overdrive supercharger balancer pullies.
Testing at Lingenfelter has shown over 40 rear wheel horsepower improvement and over 3.5 lbs of boost with the 10% overdrive balancer pulley installed with the stock supercharger pulley on an otherwise stock engine.
With tuning the LPE LSA harmonic balancer can be used alone or with fuel system upgrades it could be used in conjunction with our supercharger driven pulley upgrade kit for higher boost levels.
Parts included in kit:
- Lingenfelter ATI harmonic balancer - powder coated black
- Balancer hub has a keyway to accept the factory crank key
- Air conditioning pulley - black powder coated
- Installation kit includes new crankshaft bolt and friction washer*
*Torque bolt to 35 lbs ft + 140 degrees
You must chose one of these along with the balancer kit:
- Stock diameter Supercharger pulley 8 Rib Black Anodized Aluminum
- 5% Supercharger overdrive pulley 8 Rib Black Anodized Aluminum
- 10% Supercharger overdrive pulley 8 Rib Black Anodized Aluminum
- 18% Supercharger overdrive pulley 8 Rib Black Anodized Aluminum
- 22.5% Supercharger overdrive pulley 8 Rib Black Anodized Aluminum
You should also upgrade the air intake with the Lingenfelter CTS-V or the Camaro ZL1 air intake kit to prevent the factory duct from sucking shut with the higher volume of air moving through the system.
click for...Lingenfelter LSA CTS-V ZL1 Camaro Pulley Combinations Belt Sizes