High capacity aluminum intercooler radiator or heat exchanger & twin fan kit for the ZL1 Camaro 2012-2015, and for supercharged or turbocharged Camaro SS applications 2010-2015.
- Innovative and unique front to back double pass design maximizes the fluid cooling capability
- Includes two heavy duty 11" Spal temperature controlled two speed fans
- Increased fluid capacity & cross sectional area
- Reduced intercooler fluid temperatures & post intercooler air temperatures
- Increases horsepower
- Improves airflow to the engine radiator which improves engine cooling
- Fans only on when needed for quieter operation and increased durability
- Can be used with stock or higher output intercooler pumps
The Lingenfelter high capacity Camaro ZL1 or SS intercooler kit includes the TBRC-001 which is designed to control two relays based on temperature sensor readings. This module independently activates the relays for the twin fans & intercooler pumps.
The Harness includes provisions for optional manual relay override controller with time delay. This will allow you to circulate intercooler coolant and run the fans after shut down to help reduce supercharger temperatures in between runs.
Overall width with the mounting brackets: 30.13 inches
Width for just the radiator & side tanks: 24.75 inches
Overall depth including the fans: 5.45 inches
Depth of radiator only: 3.25 inches
Height of radiator only: 12 inches
Height with the upper mounting bracket: 13.75 inches
Dry weight: 15.65 lbs w/o harness or fan controller