The Lingenfelter C6 Adjustable Clutch Pedal Stop is designed to attach to the stock clutch pedal and provide an adjustable stop to reduce the maximum clutch pedal travel. This is often required to prevent over-travel of the system when installing an aftermarket clutch or switching to a different master cylinder and/or slave cylinder.
This stop will mount directly to the clutch pedal on 2008-2013 C6 Corvettes with no other vehicle modifications required. You will be required to perform a clutch pedal travel learn procedure on the vehicle after installing the clutch pedal stop.
- Black hard coat anodized aluminum body
- Multiple length stainless stop screws provided for a wide range of pedal travel limits
- Includes stainless mounting hardware
- Mounts directly to the stock pedal assembly
- Easy to follow installation instructions provided
- Eliminates over-travel of the mechanical clutch and/or hydraulic system
- Can improve shift times and consistency by reducing un-needed clutch travel