Lingenfelter CANR-002 CAN Based Relay Controller
Part Number: L460370000
Free Shipping: W/$250.00+ Order
Shipping Weight: 2.00 pounds
The CANR-002 CAN Based Relay Controller Module is designed to control up to four relays based on vehicle CAN data. This allows external devices including fans, pumps, warning lights, nitrous controllers and other systems to be enabled or disabled based on existing vehicle data. Each of these relay outputs can be individually controlled based on a single system variable or based on a combination of two variables. When using two variables the output can be configured to require both variables to meet your criteria (AND) or either variable (OR). The relay activation can be a simple ON/OFF or it can be configured as a window switch (ON/OFF/ON or OFF/ON/OFF).
Being able to provide switched outputs based on vehicle system variables is especially important on newer vehicles were discrete signals for RPM, MPH, throttle position and other values no longer exist because modules and even components now communicate with each other via CAN, LIN or some other computer level communications protocol.
As an example the throttle position signal on the 2014 and newer GM Corvette, Silverado, Sierra, Tahoe, Yukon and other direct injection V8 based vehicles is now a serial data signal so you can no longer tap into that signal for a simple 0-5 volt throttle position signal. Another example would be RPM and MPH that are now often communicated to the dash via CAN and are not available from the ECM as discrete signals.
Part Number: L460370000
- Most 2006 and newer GMLAN vehicles including:
- 2010-2015 Camaro
- 2005-2016 Corvette
- 2009-2016 CTS-V
- 2007-2016 Silverado, Sierra, Suburban,
Yukon and Tahoe
- GMPP crate engines
- Heavy trucks, buses and marine engines
equipped with SAE J1939
- Other CAN equipped vehicles if the user is
familiar with the application’s CAN messages
- Four individually configurable relay control outputs
- Each output can be controlled by a combination of up to vehicle related variables CAN data messages
- Multiple units can be used at once for additional outputs
- USB programmable via Windows PC or laptop
- Free software and firmware updates
- Software includes a database of common GMLAN and J1939 messages
- Software also allows users with knowledge of CAN information to configure almost any CAN message as an output
- Private labeling available
- Works on most newer GM vehicles and crate engines
- Allows nitrous systems and other devices that need a TPS, RPM or MPH signal to obtain that signal on newer CAN based vehicles that do not have those signals available as discrete outputs
- No additional sensors needed
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!