- SEMA Performance-Racing Product Award Winner
- Eliminates Known OEM Check Valve Restrictions
- Prevents Direct Injection High-Pressure Pump Failure
- Maintains Steady Low Side Fuel Pressure for Maximum High-Side Output
- Prevents In Car Fuel Line Reversion Noise
The Lingenfelter Direct Injection High Flow Fuel Pump Check Valve delivers the latest in performance engineering with a high volume gasoline and ethanol-based fuel compatible pulse dampening, direct injection check valve required for higher horsepower. With a high fuel flow application, it eliminates low side fuel volume restrictions and pressure drop, preventing direct injection high side fuel pump failure due to fuel starvation and pump cavitation. It also maintains a steady low side fuel pressure against the direct injection pump inlet cavity for consistent chamber filling and maximum high side output.
For extreme durability, it has been constructed with a hard coat anodized 6061 precipitation-hardened aluminum body. On both ends, it has an -10AN ORB for universal adaptability, and an optional fitting (shown) is available for use with factory fuel lines.
Lingenfelter Direct Injection High Flow Fuel Pump Check Valve
FITTING SIZE -10AN ORB Both Ends (Optional OEM Fuel Line Fitting Available)
APPLICATIONS 2014+ Direct Injection 4, 6 & 8 Cylinder Late Models
- Cadillac CTS-V & Escalade
- Chevrolet Corvette, Camaro, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe & Colorado
- GMC Sierra, Yukon & Canyon
*Fittings are not included. Image shows different options for installation*