MAGNUSON TVS1900 Radix Hummer 6.2L H2 & H2 SUT Supercharger 2008-2009
Part Number: MAG-01-19-60-023-BL
$7,395.00Product availability: Drop Ships From Manufacturer
Free Shipping: No
Shipping Weight: 85.00 pounds
Lingenfelter installs and sells the H2 Magnuson superchargers systems and testing has shown tremendous gains in both torque and horsepower while maintaining perfect street drivability.
Owners of 2008-2009 H2 Hummers will realize and experience vastly improved acceleration and passing power. Torque and horsepower increases are improved 50-55% from 2700 rpm to 5500 rpm, giving more power under the curve than any other supercharger system available, see included dyno results (results may vary from vehicle to vehicle).
Radix Intercooled Supercharger Specifications:
- Intercooled systems include manifold cooler, water circulation pump, heat exchanger, hoses w/clamps, coolant reservoir, electrical relays and wiring.
- Patented cast aluminum manifold replaces factory composite nylon intake, new manifold incorporates equal length intake runners and is isolated from radiant engine heat.
- TVS 1900 supercharger with integral bypass valve.
- Internal bypass valve reduces parasitic losses while cruising for increased efficiency and economy.
- Fuel system includes new fuel injectors, fuel rails, factory push lock connectors , and regulator adapter and computer programmer for optimized drivability.
- Entire system fits under the hood without cutting any body panels and can be installed using common hand tools.
- System comes complete with all necessary brackets, connectors, hardware and fuel system components including fuel line disconnect tools.
- MagnaVolt Fuel System with Reflash of ECU
- Larger Fuel Injectors
- Standard 3 Year Limited Warranty on the supercharger system.
Magnuson Part Number: 01-19-60-023-BL FITMENT 2008-2009 Hummer H2 6.2L 2008-2009 Hummer H2 SUT 6.2L
Confirm your vehicle's engine size by checking the VIN: VIN#8= 8 or 2 for 6.2L Engines