All consumer information will be kept strictly confidential and never released. Credit card numbers and customer information are not retained on this site and are securely transmitted to our credit card gateway. This site is secured by GeoTrust SSL certificate providing a 256 bit encryption thereby offering the highest level of encryption and security possible. This means you can rest assured that communications between your browser and this site's web servers are private and secure.
A Note About the Privacy of Children Under 13: This website is not directed to or otherwise promoted for use by children under the age of thirteen (13). We do not knowingly collect or use any personal information of anyone under the age of thirteen (13).
1. What Personal Information We Collect
You may be asked to provide information that can be used to identify you (your "Personal Information") when you respond to certain inquiries or choose to use certain sections of this website. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and, where appropriate, credit card number. Also, when you visit this website, we will place a "cookie," a text file containing a randomly assigned number on your computer so that we have the ability to customize the look and feel of this website for you. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may impede your use of certain of this website's features. We will also collect your IP address when you access this website.
2. How We Use Your Personal Information
Not surprisingly, much of the value that we provide through this website requires the use of your Personal Information. To be specific, we use your Personal Information in the following ways:
1. to customize the look and feel of this website for you;
2. to internally monitor our customers' usage of the various aspects of this website in order to enhance the products and services that we currently or will, in the future, offer;
3. to send you material about topics on which you have requested more information; and
4. to provide you with technical and other support.
While we use information about our users on an aggregated basis and will often share such data with unaffiliated third parties, this information, by its aggregate nature, contains none of your Personal Information. When we refer to an "unaffiliated" third party, we mean one that (i) is not controlled by us, (ii) does not control us, and (iii) is not controlled by the same party controlling us.
1. When We Disclose Your Personal Information
1. if required by law, regulatory or court order, or legal process;
2. if we determine that doing so would be in the public interest (i.e., if we were to suspect that you were using this website in connection with the commission of a crime);
3. in connection with a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization, or liquidation of LPE.
4. if you provide such information to us in connection with a promotion of a good or service offered by a third party, for purposes of such promotion, including, without limitation, sharing such information with that third party;
5. to provide you with certain services on this website that are provided by such parties, as reasonably required to provide such services and;
6. in the context of working with third-party contractors engaged by us in the provision of this website or related matters.
After we disclose your Personal Information to unaffiliated third parties in such instances, we can no longer control the use or further disclosure of your Personal Information. Consequently, we will not be responsible to you for such use or further disclosure.
1. Correcting Your Information
You can ensure that your account information is correct and current by reviewing and updating it at any time. You may do so as often as necessary by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and we will assist you in updating your information.
We take precautions involving physical, electronic, and managerial controls to protect from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, and alteration any of your Personal Information in our possession. We may employ industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer encryption when requesting certain financial Person Information from you. We do not, however, use such encryption during your day-to-day use of this website. You should note that the confidentiality of any information transmitted over the Internet cannot be guaranteed.
3. Links to Other Sites
4. Changes to this Policy