Lingenfelter aligns with Performance Design LLC to distribute and use their products.
We are excited to announce our strategic alliance with Performance Design LLC, the industry leader in developing and manufacturing composite intake manifolds and carbon fiber components for the racing and aftermarket high-performance industry.
Over the last year of engineering and development to create our new Eliminator Spec Engine program we recognized the intake system was critical to achieving big horsepower at high RPM for our “R” Spec naturally aspirated motors.
The Performance Design Carbon pTR manifold was the solution, allowing us to build broad torque curves while making maximum high RPM power and maintaining a forward-facing throttle body. The large plenum volume along with interchangeable runner lengths allows us to tune the intake port volume to specific engine displacements and cam profiles.
The pTR manifolds composite and Carbon construction is strong, lightweight, and insulates against heat-soak to maintain cooler air intake temperatures. The versatile manifold has provisions for other power adders like NOS and can withstand over 40psi continuous pressure.
The Carbon pTR is engineered and has been tested to meet the extreme performance demands of our Eliminator Spec motors! Check out the details and combinations below! ⬇️
📲Call our sales team for more information 260-724-2552
The Carbon pTR Intake Manifold combines the best materials into a flexible and powerful tunnel ram architecture. Glass reinforced nylon lower and carbon fiber upper shell combine for lightweight, strong and heat resistant performance. Offering unique modular velocity stacks enabling 6.5 – 9” runners, multiple accessory port and sensor options along with other custom features, this manifold offers easy configuring for any LS3 or LS7 hot rod setup.
Shipping with the longer runner, optional velocity stacks offer different lengths. Tuning of the intake runner length to match the cam, head and exhaust combo gives the ultimate way to optimize your engine’s power curve. Shorter runners support high RPM drag applications or longer runners for improved torque in the mid-range. Mixing lengths can help smooth out the torque curve.
The plenum is constructed from high strength carbon fiber with high temp epoxy for improved strength to weight ratio and reduced heat soak to the fresh air charge. The polymer lower runner pack resists heat soak from the heads and houses all ports/sensors hidden in the valley. The combination of materials offers a 10 lb weight savings over competitive aluminum tunnel ram manifolds.
Specifications & Features
- LS3 and LS7 port applications
- Modular velocity stacks for 6.5”, 8.0” and 9.0” runner lengths
- Raised velocity stack runner entries
- PA6GF30 Glass filled nylon lower manifold for light weight and low heat soak
- Carbon fiber plenum with 5 layers of carbon and foam core flange
- 105mm forward facing throttle body flange
- Two MAP sensor locations (front and back)
- Two 1/4 NPT ports for PCV, purge solenoid, etc.
- One 1/2 NPT port for brake booster or IAT
- Includes stainless steel hardware for installation
- NOS bosses on outboard and valley side of each runner (16 total)
- Provisions to run 3 injector body lengths
- Includes molded port, plenum and throttle seals
- Intake can be reversed on the engine
- Anodized billet throttle flange; red and black standard colors
- Optional custom color throttle flange
- Optional PD ultralight billet -8 fuel rails
Carbon pTR Manifold as seen on Jake Rozelle’s Eliminator R Spec Engine.
For more details and to shop: https://www.lingenfelter.com/product/PD70515.html#.XqHpsFNKjs0