The Mahle PowerPak is a complete race-proven piston assembly kit composed of hand deburred, forged, performance coated pistons, high-quality steel pins, round wire locks and low drag performance rings.
Performance coatings include a phosphate dry lubricant (not to be confused with a thermal film coating) that is used to protect against ring micro-welding and pin galling during initial startup and break-in. For additional performance, Mahle applies its proprietary Grafal anti-friction coating to each piston skirt.
Small Block Chevy 350ci
Flat Top Pistons
1.5, 1.5, 3.0mm Rings
- Cubic Inches: 358
- Bore: 4.030"
- Stroke: 3.480"/3.500"
- Rod Length: 5.700"
- Compression Height: 1.550"
- Pin Diameter: 0.927"
- Crown Volume: -5cc
- Weight: 464g
- Compression Ratio @ 58cc: 11.3:1
- Compression Ratio @ 64cc: 10.5:1
- Compression Ratio @ 70cc: 9.8:1
- Forged Aluminum Pistons
- CNC-machined crown
- Hand deburred finishing
- Forced pin oiling with machined drain backs
- Lightweight slipper skirt forgings
- CNC-finished pin bores
- Forced Pin Oiling
- Reliable round wire locks standard with every kit
- Pre-fitted German steel pins noted for their high strength, light weight, and durability
- Phosphate coating is a dry lubricant that provides Mahle pistons' grey appearance
- Piston crown remains machinable
- Mahle's Grafal skirt coating reduces piston noise, drag, scuffing, friction, and cylinder bore wear
- Precision ring grooves for included piston rings